Nothing makes us feel better than when people agree with us. So when we found out five of our partner hotels were acknowledged by prestigious companies and magazines worldwide in 2014, we were extremely proud.
Do you want to know which ones were the award-winning Chilean hotels?
- Viña Matetic: Top 100 Wineries of the Year by Wine & Spirits. Located between Casablanca and San Antonio, this valley-based hotel is the perfect location to enjoy the countryside, wine and good weather without going too far from the capital.
- The Singular Patagonia: Top Hotel in Chile by Trip Advisor. For the third consecutive year, thousands of reviews from Trip Advisor travelers chose this hotel as one of their top favorite in our country. There is definitely something singular about it.
- Awasi Patagonia: Part of the Hot List 2014 for New Hotels by Condé Nast. The intense connection between visitors and nature provided by the hotel, similar to a spiritual retreat, is what probably made a great first impression for Condé Nast’s team.
- Lastarria Boutique Hotel: Featured in enRoute Travel Magazine. Offering high-level architecture, coziness and urban, bohemian life right on the visitor’s doorstep, this place is the full package for city lovers.
- Hotel Tierra Chiloé: One of the Best New Hotels Where to Stay by Condé Nast. If one of the most reputed travel magazines in the world says Tierra Chiloé “may just be the coolest hotel in Chile”, there is a clear sign this place is worth visiting.
We congratulate all the workers of these hotels, who contributed to obtaining such amazing recognitions, and hope 2015 brings even more rewards based on their excellent performance.